Monday, June 30, 2014

The Coldest Birthday






Thanks for all the birthday wishes. My day was great! It was cold (probably the only time in my life that will happen). At the end of the day we had our weekly meeting with the branch mission leader so we had a mini-birthday party. It was perfect.

This keyboard is super terrible so this will be short. 

This week I decided to start being more healthy and instead of eating cookies all the time, I've been snacking on carrots and cucumbers. My companion gets really embarrassed when I walk down the street munching on veggies. The first time she saw me putting a ziploc of cucumbers in my bag she starting cracking up. She couldn´t believe it. Sometimes we try to do good things and there's just so much opposition. Haha but honestly, I've felt so good eating more vegetables. 

This week was full of weird random stuff. We drank pollen tea (so natural there was even a bee in it), contacted a Chinese family that didn't know Spanish or English, taught very unique people, etc. I don't remember what else happened but it was just a weird week. 

Spiritual uplift for the week - let's talk about death for a second. Isn't it so awesome that the knowledge of the Gospel gives us so much hope - we don't have to fear death! We were talking about that in the 3rd hour combined class yesterday. Actually they were explaining how we should prepare for our own death - focused on funeral preparations; what should be done with the coffin, temple clothes, the funeral service, etc. There were a couple of investigators there and I can only pray that they weren't traumatized.


Thanks again for all your support, love you all!

Hermana Glazier

Companion from Argentina not handling the cold too well..
Birthday!
                                                                                        
                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment