Monday, March 10, 2014

Where's Hermana Glazier



Whenever missionaries send photos from conferences with general authorities, it's always like Where's Waldo. I have to admit I never had the patience to look for my brothers in those photos. But I'm a sister so it's easier to find me!



We had a conference this week with Elder Zeballos of the Seventy. President Arrington, Hermana Arrington, Elder Zeballos and Hermana Zeballos all shared talks that were so amazing it was like an overload of mind-blowing spiritual-ness. I wrote so so so many notes that day. It was a little hard to put it all into practice, but I'm still improving. The good thing is that I have one more cambio with Hermana Marroquin! (I didn't think they would change us but you never know). So we have some time to continue improving. 

One of the things that Elder Zeballos said was so awesome that I wanted to share it. (SPOILER ALERT! Mission secrets! Kidding I'm pretty sure you know but I have to remind you all). He told us how when they announced the age change for missionaries, everyone was like "yeah that makes sense so we don't lose those people in the year or two after high school". So they had a meeting with all the general authorities that were still in Salt Lake to correct that way of thinking. They were told, "That is not why the age has been changed. The age has been changed because the Lord has chosen this moment to hasten His work." I got so excited when he said that. We can be part of one of the most exciting times in the history of ever! This work is so much bigger than us. And I am so blessed to be a part of it. 

I am literally having that missionary moment where I can't remember what I was going to write about. That means...PICTURE TIME!




Pelluhue (or something)
Hermana Peterson and I are the "abuelitas favoritas" cause of our skirts.
We went to a branch activity at a campground. It was basically the same as camping in Utah except there were palm trees too.


More of the activity
Our district this transfer
Zone activity: playing soccer and eating lots of meat (that's what happens when Elders are in charge) also I scored a goal that day! YEAH!
Conference
Me with our countdown to General Conference paper chain! 
Bus window photos


No comments:

Post a Comment