Monday, January 5, 2015

Utah Weather





It's been feeling like Utah weather these days (you never know what to expect). My first day in Parral I was welcomed in with a surprise rain storm. We didn't think it would rain when we went out to work and the downpour began when we were on the other side of town. Well, my always-being-prepared-for-the-rain streak had to run out sometime.

Then came the heat wave. It's a LOT hotter here than Conce, because we aren't right by the coast. But I can't complain about the weather, because the work is great! We've been teaching tons of great people and the branch (that's basically like a ward) is awesome. There are tons of great people. Hermana Romero's an excellent missionary, I'm so excited to be working with her for my last transfer. We've seen all kinds of miracles and I've never felt so much momentum in the work. I hope we can keep it up until the end! I can't think of a better place to be for my last weeks and we're so immersed in mission life that it doesn't feel like the end is coming. 

I'm so grateful every day for all that I have learned. I feel comfortable as a missionary,
I feel so sure about every principle of the Gospel that we teach, and I feel so happy to invite people to know about it. I feel like I know what to say and when and I've learned more how to recognize the Spirit. These are things that you can only learn from experience and I'm so grateful that the Lord has given me these experiences. I know for myself so many things that I wish everyone else could know as well. That's why I have to give my all for the next month and beyond. 

I love my Savior and His gospel and I'm thankful for everyone who's taught me about it. 

Con amor, 

Hermana Glazier

fotos: rainy day, and I decided to take a photo capturing the cramming everything into my suitcases at transfer time. Also, saying goodbye to a veeeerrrryyyy old sweater. It was hard, but I know it's for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment