Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Week of Wonder


This week I would like to send you all a photo of me with one of the most eventful things that has ever happened to me. I was preparing cookie dough for a FHE and 4 eggs in a row came out with double yolks. 4 IN A ROW!!! I took a picture when the 2nd one came out... I don't know exactly what that means, but I feel like things are looking up for Cauquenes. 

This week we taught very few investigators. But we are starting to see some great progress in the Branch in Cauquenes. We had a training with all the leaders on Friday which went great. Most importantly, they liked the food that we prepared. And, best of all, there are 4 different less-active people that we've been teaching that kind of come and go for these last 3 months, and ALL OF THEM came to church on Sunday and are getting really excited! It's so beautiful seeing that. So beautiful.
I don't have much to say this week, so I'm sending another photo of me with homemade coffee! Ha. False alarm. Not really coffee. But, yes, homemade, by one of the members. They call it "wheat coffee." It's basically burnt wheat that you boil and then make it into a "coffee". Tastes like Postum. (Or Ecco, that literally all of the members here drink).
Well, love y'all, have a great week!
Hermana Glazier
P.s. I apologize for the lameness of this email. I still love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment