Monday, May 12, 2014

More Than Words

I feel like I got all my words out yesterday...so this letter's just going to be mostly photos and a little bit of description. This week was one of the most...interesting of my mission and my mind's a little exhausted! It was great getting to talk to everyone. I didn't think I was going to have anything to say but it ended up being just what I needed at the time. Loved seeing my fam and just talking about whatever we wanted. Love you all!




Next we have the best and the worst: pass-a-long card version.



                                                Then, what happens when you have a "sports activity" and no one shows up?










And we have our highlight of the week, Hernan was baptized! He will be a great member of the church. Some members had told us about him and we had tried to visit him several times without any luck, when we met him in the middle of downtown one day. It was a miracle and it made me realize that the Lord has His own timing in all things. 









And last of all, we had a great, very American lunch today. My companion had to go to the doctor so we're in Conce today. We figured we would take advantage of being here while we were just waiting around and eat at a sit-down restaurant. Something I've done like 1.5 times in the mission. It was really good but there's still nothing like home-made burgers!

Love you all, stay strong, enjoy your week, hug your moms, and choose the right! 

Love, Hermana Glazier



No comments:

Post a Comment