Monday, October 7, 2013

Hint, hint.

GENERAL CONFERENCE! Am I right?

Not much time this week, so I just want to give a quick thought from General Conference. I ended up having to watch it in Spanish, even though I was told otherwise (cough cough, thanks a lot Elder Brown). But it was still the absolute highlight of my week. It was just what I needed. Despite the fact that I missed probably half of what I heard, I got answers to a lot of things I've been trying to figure out. And I got way pumped to just go out and work even harder. That's the power of listening to the prophets, folks. 

Who can guess what my favorite talk was? Hint hint, Saturday. Hint hint, afternoon. Hint hint, ELDER BALLARD. Talk about missionary encouragement, right? I don't ever remember hearing a general authority talk directly to the full-time missionaries, so that was cool. But he gave something important to the rest of the members as well. An invitation to talk to someone about the church before Christmas.

Guys. This is a big deal. Missionary work is so important. And all of the focus right now is moving towards working with members, instead of thinking of it as two separate groups of people. We're all still members of the same church, right? So we need to work together. The Gospel is the most important thing we could ever have, and because we are blessed with the knowledge of it, we must share it. Don't be afraid. That's really the only message I want to send home this week. YES, it includes you Utah peeps.

Anyway, love you all, keep moving forward and go out and share the Gospel!

Hermana Glazier 

Photos:

We were walking past the house of the member who does our laundry, and I got really excited to see my socks hanging there. 
Surreal view of the ocean!




 Love my compañera!

                                                                                  Hold to the rod, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment