Monday, October 6, 2014

CONFERENCE!

What an excellent weekend. I loved every talk and I am so excited to start working on some of the things we were counseled to do and not do. Most of all I have an ever-stronger testimony that these men and women are really inspired servants of God who know what they're talking about and we can trust. I am so excited to keep telling the people of Chile of the great blessings we have as members of the church!

It's been a busy week but we struggled to keep up with all the work in our area. With a LOT less working time (extra trainings and meetings in the mornings, and General Conference) we're going to work harder this week to make up for it! I'm excited to keep working with Hermana Meyer. Some of the mission has transfers today, but not us! Staying the same for another 6 weeks and we're excited about that. We get along great and work well together. 

I have loved hearing from home about all the General Conference times and family get-togethers! We had a nice little "conference breakfast". We made French Toast. It wasn't actually the best because of limited ingredients and toppings but we loved it anyway! 

I hope everyone's doing well at home! I'm praying for you all! Have an excellent week and keep on saying "I think I can, I think I can" (that's what I've had to do sometimes here and wouldn't you know it, that little children's story actually works!)

Love y'all, 

H'Glazier




No comments:

Post a Comment