Monday, April 14, 2014

Who Knew?

Today we had a zone activity. A few weeks ago all of the zone leaders had a meeting and afterwards went paintballing. Our zone leaders thought it would be a good idea to do that as a zone. Who knew that my first time going paintballing would be in the mission? It was way fun. I hope my brothers still have all their paintballing stuff from like 7 years ago. I never wanted to go back then but now I will want to! 

As far as the missionary work goes, we literally have 3 new investigators this week named Maria. Also I was battling trunkiness, as an Hermana from my hometown finished her mission this week. I feel like I have SO MUCH more to do here in Chile. The time is passing like those little balls of paint. It passes so fast and all of a sudden it just hits you. WHAT! Speaking of time, I didn't leave very much time to write this letter (also I'm not sure what else to tell about oops). I'm reading the war chapters of Alma if you were wondering. All in Spanish. Good stuff. 

Hey. Enjoy the following photos. I love you all!

Private (Undercover Hermana) Glazier
My collection of sunscreens...brought one from home, bought a few, people gifted me a few more...(the entire Chilean population is worried about my skin)
This is war! (before and after).






No comments:

Post a Comment