Monday, November 11, 2013

The First Real Cambio





Photos: the complications of fitting another bed in the room
Celebrating last p-day with us 4 at Mega Churrasco. Mmmmmm.

There are now 4 Hermanas in our ward. 6 Hermanas in our house. It's been a crazy week, and I'm loving every second.

I'm not going to lie, it's been a little bit harder having 6 people and 1 shower. But other than that we're doing just great with 2 more missionaries here! 

My new companion is Hermana Rodriguez, from Guatemala. It was sad to say goodbye to my "mom", Hermana Suárez, but I am extremely happy to be with her. She radiates with a loving spirit and I already know this will be a great cambio. 

The great moments of the week:

We were visiting a less-active family one night and I used their restroom. I almost left the house with my skirt tucked into my tights. Luckily I figured it out before anyone saw, but they saw my reaction and knew exactly what happened. I'm grateful that I didn't go outside like that, but if that family never comes to church again I guess we know why. 

One night there was a temblor (tremor) that was apparently pretty strong. The other hermanas woke up kinda freaked out, but I slept right through it.  I woke up to Hermana Suárez shouting, "Hermana Glazier! Hermana Glazier!" (I sleep on the bunk above her and she thought I was freaking out up there. Turns out it was just an earthquake).

I wish I could sufficiently explain the greatness of the mission, but I will never be able to. So I will just leave you with the reassurance that I am loving it here in Tomé, Chile, and I know that the Lord's way is the best way. 

Love you all, Hermana Glazier




Meeting with all the Hermanas in the zone. 

Hermana Rodrigues and Hermana Glazier



                                                Me with President and Hermana Arrington

No comments:

Post a Comment