Monday, November 24, 2014

BIG-TIME cambios!

This past week we saw huge changes in the mission. There were lots of surprising transfers and changes (things that are exciting for us :)
I'm excited to be with Hermana Corbett! She's awesome and we're getting along great. The first week was crazy but things are settling in now. 2 new Elders also came to the ward so it's been like a good jump-start for everyone. We've got some great activities coming up and we're starting to be more united with the ward (that's what happens when you have 2 new Elders who need help from the members to find where people live, etc - everyone is obligated to get involved!)

So the other big change/news is that we now only have 1 hour of internet time instead of 1.5 hours. This is just to let you know that it might be harder for me to respond to my "abundant" *cough cough* emails. Ha. You get to this point in the mission and everyone forgets about you...nah, I don't feel forgotten. I'm just glad that it's at this point they've changed the rule. 

I would just like to take a moment to give a shout out to my little brother who is a STATE CHAMP! Good job, man. Like I have mentioned several times - I'm determined to improve my sports abilities after I get home, and I have great siblings who are going to be able to teach me :)

Well, I love you all, keep working hard and doing good things! 

Love, 
Hermana Glashzieier

p.s. I shouldn't have promised photos of this week because I didn't take any ha! Here are some surprise-attack-while-on-the-computer attempts and a shot of me and H'Meyer eating amazing home-made bread, a kind relief-society president's way of saying thanks and goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment