Monday, September 8, 2014

Eaten by Lions



We were not literally eaten by lions this week, but we were told that all the Mormon missionaries should be sent to Africa to be eaten by lions. Probably won't be returning to that house in the near future.

This was an exhausting week full of hard work and not many "results". We didn't get to teach a lot and had a hard time finding investigators. But we're excited and haven't lost our faith. I'm tired but ready to keep working hard this week! 

I'm not exactly a trunky missionary, but I have to admit I've been missing BYU a little bit lately. Part of our area is a university campus and we spend a lot of time with college students. Then to top it off, I received a photo of all my cousins that are attending BYU right now! Congrats, my friends. Enjoy the BYU creamery milk for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trunky-ness for BYU aside, I really am LOVING my new area. I don't know if it's being in the city or having lots of young people and young families in the ward or what, but it's easier to keep up the excitement here. It's also fun teaching the same people that Hermana Oldroyd (she can legally be called Erica now but I haven't gotten used to it yet...) was teaching. 

Well, the only other big news is that I have been, once again, eaten alive by fleas. I thought I left that all behind in Tomé, but the torcherous memories of yesteryear are coming back to haunt me. Okay I'm being dramatic but it's just another confirmation that I either A. have nice skin or B. am very sweet (ha). Or maybe fleas just hate me? Who knows. 

Well, love you all, be good, enjoy your week!
Hermana Glazier

Photo of all the leaders on the temple grounds (where they're going to build the conce temple!!!!) We're not supposed to tell all the world we were there so shhhh...haha. It was really cool. I'm so excited to come when there's a temple here!

No comments:

Post a Comment