Monday, February 17, 2014

La Vaca / Albahaca



Words that sound similar and kept getting confused this week. (The Cow / Basil).
I would like to tell the story of this week through photos. 

1. Las vacas (cows in the distance). This day we decided to take some tourist-y pictures in this great view of the country. I was reminded of when my brother sent a photo preaching to a cow because no one else would listen. We basically felt like that this day. 








2/3. CAUQUENES!
Beautiful place. This week I was really thankful to be here. I feel like there's a lot of potential in this branch and in this area.

4. Valentine's day is somewhat celebrated here, depending on who you talk to (just like all the other holidays). The other hermanas left us a nice little surprise!

5. A lovely surprise Valentine's day package (full of Altoids mostly) from the fam! Didn't get it until Saturday but still. Thanks for all your LOVE! 












6. Do you notice anything wrong about those pass-a-long cards? Yes, I was giving out pass-a-longs in English all day without noticing. Don't know why those were in the house. But at least I understand why one guy looked really confused when he started reading it!


7. The Scholes (senior missionary couple in Cauquenes) had another pancake breakfast today to celebrate the b-day of one of the hermanas. This time we went casual-style which was so weird! I'm getting really really used to missionary life. Am I starting to sound weird? I know I don't have any hope of being completely normal when I get home.

Well, that's about all for now. This week had some depressing moments, but it's okay because we're learning a lot. Things are a little different being in a companionship where we're both newer, but I know it's because the Lord wants me to progress. 

I love you all so much and think about you a lot! (not too much though, gotta stay focused!). 

Con amor, 
Hermana Glazier

No comments:

Post a Comment